Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

When is it enough?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 09:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Point made. I could give anyone another three to four grand for a new installed short block. My point is that a shop should realize when a customer got a raw deal, and work with them to make it right. Believe me, if the resolution is "buy another one, just like you did last year" I'll give my business to someone else. Who's to say that the next one will survive more than the zero track days, five dyno days, and 2000 street miles.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

I gotcha man. I can see where your comin from. I guess I just thought you had already been down the whole "lets try and work this out" path with ARE already. I prolly read into that incorrectly. I'd be wanting ARE to make it right as well.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

I'm in the process working with the sponsor. I'll hope to have a response soon. If I'm told to take a hike, will I get beat up on here for posting the outcome?
Old 08-31-2004, 10:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by max's dad
I'm in the process working with the sponsor. I'll hope to have a response soon. If I'm told to take a hike, will I get beat up on here for posting the outcome?
I also have a family with kids and have had a frustrating year to say the least after spending hard-earned money. So I can empathize.

I would post the outcome (good or bad) in the Sponsor feedback section. Keep it factual and not slanderous and they will allow it. It's nice for other members to see how sponsors really deliver their goods and services.

Quick Reply: When is it enough?