Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

update on stupid nitrous user

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 01:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update on stupid nitrous user

Yesterday me and (2000Z28buddy)Alex took of the cylinder heads. Well, There is only one good cylinder on the whole motor. All of the cylinders except for the one closest to the drivers seat have holes in em or look like holes where being formed . My cylinder heads look gross, the combustion chambers are pitch black . Well i guess I can be glad my parents loaned us some money, so I could keep the patriots, but **** . Well we are gonna start taking the motor out this friday.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Lswonder
Yesterday me and (2000Z28buddy)Alex took of the cylinder heads. Well, There is only one good cylinder on the whole motor. All of the cylinders except for the one closest to the drivers seat have holes in em or look like holes where being formed . My cylinder heads look gross, the combustion chambers are pitch black . Well i guess I can be glad my parents loaned us some money, so I could keep the patriots, but **** . Well we are gonna start taking the motor out this friday.
You really need a digital camera. We need pics.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the carbon on the heads is ok and can be cleaned up. as long as there is no melted spots on them. of coarse the motor is going to have to be pulled and rebuilt if the blocks still ok.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Damn dude. Thats a lot worse then we thought. Here's a good exscuse to go bigger if u can pull it off in your budget tho. Something to look into.