Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Mod should I do next?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 02:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What Mod should I do next?

According to the mods in my sig, which mod should I do next? I want to do everything in the right order... I dont know if a new MAF and Throttlebody would do me any good but that would complete me for bolt ons... Should I do these two mods before I do a medium sized cam?

I want the car to be streetable but lethal at the same time. I have the mods in sig, and with the e-cutout I will be able to make the car sound mean as **** with the right cam. I do not want massive cam surge where I have to hold the brake extra hard. I have a friend who has the T-rex and that thing jumps every 2 seconds like it has been hit from behind. I dont want that at all, but a little lope would be cool.

What is a good cam package, everything that I would need so that I dont screw something up... Does engine reliability go down dramatically with a new cam?

Thanks!!!
Old 01-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

suspension: SFC, LCA, PHB, swaybar, torque arm. you could go with a cam or if you have the money, heads and cam. nitrous, new rearend, FI. theres alot of things you could do next. how much u looking to spend
Old 01-12-2005, 11:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Yeap, cam could be next with some LCA's/poly trq arm, trans mount, rear sway bar bushings.
I think you would be pleased with a TR224 112/114