Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help Please!!!!!!........

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Help Please!!!!!!........

Ok, i did a cam swap package the other day on the Z, and had the PCM mail order tuned by TSP. Anyway, after the install, the SES light came on. No biggie we thought, so we tried to scan it. For some reason their programming for HP Tuners would not hook up to the PCM. We checked the fuse for the PCM and everything, and still could not get the PCM online. Anyway, the car was driving great, so we decided to hold off until this weekend.

Well, took the car out this Saturday for a quick spin, and it was driving fine, but the SES light was still on. And then, the car started missing. So needless to say i am very concerned. When the cam was put in last week, they also put all new plugs in for me as well, so i doubt it is them.

I know i need to get the car scanned ASAP, but like i said the last time we tried, the PCM could not be read for some reason, and we tried forever to get it to work. So my question is, does the SES light, and the car missing work together? Is that why the light was on, and keepign in mind i have new plugs on the car, what else could the missing be caused from????? Im thinking about just taking the car to the dealer and letting them scan it and look at it, and then getting the PCM re-tuned again at TSP.

Anyway, anyone have any ideas of what could be causing the missing, and is this most likely why the SES light was on from the first place? Thanks for all your help.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:49 PM
Teching In

*Bump To Top*
Old 07-31-2005, 01:22 PM
Teching In

*Bump To Top*
Old 07-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Teching In

*Bump to Top*
Old 07-31-2005, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dunno alot about this stuff but i would advise to get a hold of TSP monday mornin as soon as they open as it seems they have made a boo boo. GL man

John