Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheatr cam installed

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Cheatr cam installed

Install went well, no issues, car started 1st time, lol. New pushrods, springs and ret.'s went in as well. Check engine light was on at first, but has since gone out for the last 4 days or so, only a little stumbling when coming to a stop(idle hunts a bit for a few seconds). Seems to have a bunch more mid range power now, even only at part throttle which is nice. Should be getting it tuned Saturday by Jeff Creech down @CAM in NC. I'll post numbers when I do. Stock heads, manifolds and tb(04 GTO A4). The cam seems to be somewhat stealthy if I had the stock exhaust still on the car. Still has some lobe even on a 117LSA
Old 09-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

post dyno results after the tune please. I am debating between the cheatr and a 224/224 right now. I live in CA and want the most power I can get and still be able to pass smog.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am interested in seeing how this cam does on stock heads. I am considering this cam but am unsure because I am afraid of the lope that it might give. The only exhaust work that I have at the moment is a cut out and I want to try and stay as stealthy as possible.