Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ET Performance heads, anyone using em?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 09:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, we are looking at ET heads for two projects, but 3 months plus won't cut it! Can anybody post recent numbers on actual times to deliver?
Old 12-24-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by beardWS6
My 245`s will be in, 2 more weeks. They are going on my 408 which is being built by LME and installed by G-Force!!
That's what you hope. I ordered mine in Sept. and was told 2-3 weeks. Mine just shipped last week. They did have a large quanity of castings come in and they said they would be able to catch up on there back orders. Hopefully there will be enough to fill future orders as well. Seeings how I've never recieved a head from any sponsor in less than 3 months, I pretty happy with the time that they did get them out.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:31 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Fireball
I'm still waiting on my heads
I'm with you!! WAITING!!!!!! Over three months!
Old 12-24-2005, 11:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

I ordered mine Sept. 6th. for my LME 408 project. Still waiting.....

Dougie
Old 12-25-2005, 01:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone know if they will catch up on the backorders in a couple of months? I plan on ordering a pair when I got the money and hope to them in before spring.
Old 12-25-2005, 04:23 AM
Collections Hold

Default etp backorders

Originally Posted by Jimmy P
Does anyone know if they will catch up on the backorders in a couple of months? I plan on ordering a pair when I got the money and hope to them in before spring.

Yes, We will be caught up.

We have made a few changes in our tooling and procedures long the way that have held us up. We had a couple not so good batches in the beginning and that took a little time to work out with our foundry. Castings are coming out very good now. Second, we encountered quite a few more orders than we anticipated and have had valve shortages from day one. We have made considerable changes in our program with parts,and cantings. We are now adding more machines and a new facility as well. I appologize for the guys who have had to wait. most of them overlooked that once they recieved their heads. We have filled a tremendous amount of B/O in the last few weeks and a whole lot more this week. I hope to be current very soon.
We are quoting long delivery times due to our past deliveries going overdue because of the issues I have addressed above. I really don't think it will take 8 weeks to get a set of heads in the future, but wouldn't you rather be told 8 weeks and get them in 3-4 as apposed to the opposite. We will continue to step up our operations til' we get to the point of having heads on the shelf, complete and ready to ship.

Thanks for the patience,
Cary
ET Performance
Old 12-25-2005, 07:00 AM
TECH Addict

I feel they are going to be WELL worth the wait!!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 10:46 PM
TECH Veteran

BUMP...........

Anyone get them yet and dyno numbers afterwards? The 265/41's are what I'm interested in.

Quick Reply: ET Performance heads, anyone using em?