Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It Started!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 02:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It Started!!!!

just completed XR281 cam swap with 918's, and some long tube pace setter's yes im posting this at 1:30 in the morning cause i just completed it!, I would be with the car but i think the cops are on there way I know this isnt really technical but i just wanted to say anyone not interested in doing the swap yourself has the wrong idea its a good fealling when all that work pays off. Im 17 and this was my first cam swap and it was fun even with all the little hang ups. the car sounds like a complete bad azz open headered. sorry if this isnt of interest for some people just felt like sharing my joy
Old 12-29-2005, 03:09 AM
TECH Addict

good job, come up to kentucky and install a cam for me lol. i just installed headers, offroad Y, and changed plugs and all that stuff, got done at like 2:00 in the morning and fired her up i think i pissed off some neighbors and my friends parents bc we worked on it in his garage. sounded great with open headers and is way more powerful now that its tuned and all that.
Old 12-29-2005, 04:11 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blueovalbeater
just completed XR281 cam swap with 918's, and some long tube pace setter's yes im posting this at 1:30 in the morning cause i just completed it!, I would be with the car but i think the cops are on there way I know this isnt really technical but i just wanted to say anyone not interested in doing the swap yourself has the wrong idea its a good fealling when all that work pays off. Im 17 and this was my first cam swap and it was fun even with all the little hang ups. the car sounds like a complete bad azz open headered. sorry if this isnt of interest for some people just felt like sharing my joy
I have had that feeling 4 times now....
Old 12-29-2005, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

im thrilled its a beast, not to crazy compared to some of the other users but this car sounds bad i really need to shove some lower gears in her. but doing the cam and header job myself was definetly worth all the busted knuckles. nothing like hearing it turn over for that first time.