Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F13, Should I be worried?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F13, Should I be worried?

After all this talk about chewed up lifters and a majority of them have the F13 in common, should i be worried about mine? i only have about 4k on the cam and 13k on the car.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Worrying won't due much good now that the cam is in your car. No one knows for sure what's causing this problem and whether it is something related to futral or the F13 specifically or if it's just coincidence because everyone and their brother has an F13.
Just drive your car and don't worry about it unless you start hearing bad noises.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

I would not worry about it being Futral or their cams. Those instances are few and far between. Just that they get "highlighted" or more publicity on here. Just like the tabloids and celebrities. Where a small group that notices anything with our cars. BTW, I have the Comp 850's and there noisy on cold start up, but thats it. Just my .02

Ski
Old 02-26-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by algws6
After all this talk about chewed up lifters and a majority of them have the F13 in common, should i be worried about mine? i only have about 4k on the cam and 13k on the car.
Yeah, dude, no sense worrying about it. If it happens, it happens, but you cant really plan for it now. If you unfortunately do start to hear slow rhythmic tapping that sounds like marbles dropped in a coffee can, post back up here and we can offer our advice then. But cross that bridge when and if you come to it.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GuitsBoy
Yeah, dude, no sense worrying about it. If it happens, it happens, but you cant really plan for it now. If you unfortunately do start to hear slow rhythmic tapping that sounds like marbles dropped in a coffee can, post back up here and we can offer our advice then. But cross that bridge when and if you come to it.
I agree with the above... BUT, if it does happen take pictures and let us know...