Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Something isnt right..

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 04:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by poolfanatic
Chase - as I told your Dad on the phone this morning, there's obviously something wrong and that's why he's bringing the car to us this afternoon - it's going to stay here until it's 100%.

After discussion today, both Jayson and I think that the torque converter has got some major issues that are affecting the car so we're going to pull it, send it back to Yank, have them check it out and fix whatever's wrong.

We're also going to keep working on the tune and tweaking it until you're happpy, bottom line.

We've never not stood behind anything that we've done on your car. I have always and will always be available to both you and your Dad and I think you know from dealing with us thus far that we're here to make sure you're 100% satisfied. Let's see what we can get done on the car in the next few days and hopefully we'll have some positive news to report soon!

Regards,

David
I really appericate Mti's patience with this car understanding the car is in the state it is.. look forward to doing business you David in the near future after i get the car back and running it for awhile.. as for all the people who stepped in and gave their opinon i apperciate all of your opinons and knowlegde.. Mti is a great place with great people on the staff, including the techs and i am looking foward with doing business with them in the near future .
-Chase
Old 03-17-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by blue2002ss06
I really appericate Mti's patience with this car understanding the car is in the state it is.. look forward to doing business you David in the near future after i get the car back and running it for awhile.. as for all the people who stepped in and gave their opinon i apperciate all of your opinons and knowlegde.. Mti is a great place with great people on the staff, including the techs and i am looking foward with doing business with them in the near future .
-Chase
I saw your car up there last week when I had my Z06 dynoed. Nice SS!
Old 03-17-2006, 06:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PREDATOR-Z
Man, TSP is not far from there, I would take it there, they are top notch in customer service.
MTI is 25 mins from my house in houston....TSP is 9 hours from my house in houston, theyre not even close.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN
MTI is 25 mins from my house in houston....TSP is 9 hours from my house in houston, theyre not even close.
That is close to me, since I'm from Houston but I now live in the Persian Gulf
Can't help it if our state is so small.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PREDATOR-Z
That is close to me, since I'm from Houston but I now live in the Persian Gulf
Can't help it if our state is so small.
Well come back to texas, your shipping prices would be a lot less