Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rebuild Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 07:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebuild Help!!!

I have a '99 T/A that I am doing a rebuild on. I have done plenty of rebuilds before but this is my first time pulling a LS1. I am lucky enough to have my own personal shop w/ lift, tranny jacks, air tools, ect. Is there anything that I should be aware of while pulling this out? Since I have a lift I will be pulling it from the bottom. Will be installing L/T's, OFY, MS3 cam, stall, intake, and everything I need to go with this combo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also because we are all LSX owners we are like family. Anybody who is doing a job like this that does not have the equipment like I do to make this as easy as possible, if you are in the N. Houston, Tomball area contact me and I will gladly help ya'll out. Thanks.

Chris
Old 03-27-2006, 07:22 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 99T/A
Also because we are all LSX owners we are like family. Anybody who is doing a job like this that does not have the equipment like I do to make this as easy as possible, if you are in the N. Houston, Tomball area contact me and I will gladly help ya'll out. Thanks.

Chris
Haha, that is probably something that you really don't want to make public unless you want a line of people on a saturday mornin'
Old 03-27-2006, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I thought about that but I have been in tight situations before and you would be surprised what a litlle help can do when doing a big job like that.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:29 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

I totally understand. That is a great gesture! I just didn't want you too get taken advantage of for being that kind. And if you have a lift, you probably won't run into too many issues with the motor coming out/in.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

That's cool. I can't wait to get this thing up and running again. I am driving my 1996 M6 T/A in the mean time which isn't a bad thing it just doesn't have the nuts that my LS1 has if ya know what I mean.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:35 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

I know what you mean.