Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Showroom Stock Cam

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 05:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Showroom Stock Cam

Hey. Has anybody used the GMPP Showroom Stock Cam? I haven't really heard much about it...the only cams i really hear about are the Magic Stick and TRex v2. The specs on the cam i seem to like. Just would like to know what it sounds like if anyone knows. i am in the navy...so if anyone has any info it would be easier to reach me through email since i can't get on the internet very much in the middle of the ocean on an aircraft carrier. i am on my 6 month cruise right now...so when i get back i am wanting to spend a little money on my 01 z28. thanks.
Chase

hicksmc@cvn65.navy.mil my email for any info
Old 05-28-2006, 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by get0er0dun
Hey. Has anybody used the GMPP Showroom Stock Cam? I haven't really heard much about it...the only cams i really hear about are the Magic Stick and TRex v2. The specs on the cam i seem to like. Just would like to know what it sounds like if anyone knows. i am in the navy...so if anyone has any info it would be easier to reach me through email since i can't get on the internet very much in the middle of the ocean on an aircraft carrier. i am on my 6 month cruise right now...so when i get back i am wanting to spend a little money on my 01 z28. thanks.
Chase

hicksmc@cvn65.navy.mil my email for any info
Chase, I think that cam requires the use of the special light-weight LS6 valves. Maybe some of the experts can chime in.

In the mean time, have you checked out the sticky at the top of this forum? There's some good info in there.

Fortunately we are blessed with a wide selection of cams for our LS1's. With some time and research you should be able to find a cam to suit any need.

PS thanks for going out there and helping keep the world safe!

Quick Reply: Showroom Stock Cam