Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Trick Flow 225cc program

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congs to every head company that has a great head both stock ported and aftermarket. However as a buyer I dont want to see this turn into another my head is better then you thread.
Be proud of the new design's, and lets have some fun compairing, but let time determine who has the best heads.
Besides we all know what a head flows on a bench dosen't mean **** especially once your strap a manifold on top. Those manifolds always seem to level the playing field.
I must say I use TEA and ETP as the main head companies I deal with. Both make awsome pieces. TEA has came out with a clyinder head to fight with and the fact that you can get a set within 2 weeks should make quite a few people happy.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
Congs to every head company that has a great head both stock ported and aftermarket. However as a buyer I dont want to see this turn into another my head is better then you thread.
Be proud of the new design's, and lets have some fun compairing, but let time determine who has the best heads.
Besides we all know what a head flows on a bench dosen't mean **** especially once your strap a manifold on top. Those manifolds always seem to level the playing field.
I must say I use TEA and ETP as the main head companies I deal with. Both make awsome pieces. TEA has came out with a clyinder head to fight with and the fact that you can get a set within 2 weeks should make quite a few people happy.
You hit the nail on the head, I have been impressed with Cary's stuff since he got a TWR Ford head to flow 400 cfm in 1998. He isn't as arrogant as some guys in the business. I consider Cary and I friends, although we will always be competitive with one another. I would have to rate the ET and TFS heads as the top 2 LSx heads in the business right now. TFS does not have all the options that ET does, but there are more coming. Of course I am very proud of the TFS heads, and with the "bolt-on-ability" of the TFS and delivery time it looks to be a winner.

BTW, the delivery time is more like 2 days then 2 weeks.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW, that is badass.
To bad I dont need any right now...
Hopefully soon I can try a set.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Collections Hold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 days

Originally Posted by Brian Tooley
You hit the nail on the head, I have been impressed with Cary's stuff since he got a TWR Ford head to flow 400 cfm in 1998. He isn't as arrogant as some guys in the business. I consider Cary and I friends, although we will always be competitive with one another. I would have to rate the ET and TFS heads as the top 2 LSx heads in the business right now. TFS does not have all the options that ET does, but there are more coming. Of course I am very proud of the TFS heads, and with the "bolt-on-ability" of the TFS and delivery time it looks to be a winner.

BTW, the delivery time is more like 2 days then 2 weeks.
Brian,

Thanksfor not taking me the wrong way. I respect your know how and experience. There always has to be competition, that is what gives you and I the drive to keep doing this, we know it isn't for the money. If it was, then we would need to make George Foreman grills on the side. You can ask a lot of people that I have talked to when they asked me about my competition, I always told them that Trick flow/TEA were the ones I was worried about. I knew that it would be something innovative.
I still want a piece of that vette when you get it back together, with ETP heads of course. and tell Charlie with a two day ship time, I ned about 100 sets on your tab.

cary

Quick Reply: New Trick Flow 225cc program