Sponsored by:

I would like to hear from..

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 08:46 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I would like to hear from..

the guys running Livernoise heads.

I'm thinking about a set of them over the PRC heads. It will be a while but I like to do plenty of research & asking people with personal experience before plunging off into a purchase.

These heads would be their offered Stage 2 w/918 springs. They will sit atop a 224/224 .581/.581 112 cam with the typical bolt-ons & rest of the internals stock.

Has anyone had any problems with these heads & if so have these problems been resolved since then??

They appear to be a very reasonably priced set of heads. Thankx for any help & info on this brand.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:50 AM
The know it all's know it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
the guys running Livernoise heads.

I'm thinking about a set of them over the PRC heads. It will be a while but I like to do plenty of research & asking people with personal experience before plunging off into a purchase.

These heads would be their offered Stage 2 w/918 springs. They will sit atop a 224/224 .581/.581 112 cam with the typical bolt-ons & rest of the internals stock.

Has anyone had any problems with these heads & if so have these problems been resolved since then??

They appear to be a very reasonably priced set of heads. Thankx for any help & info on this brand.
I would use different Springs aside from that haven't heard anything good or bad. I know someone did a shootout with those heads and they tested at the top of the pack in that test but i don;t know what heads they were compared against. Either way you really can't go wrong with ported heads. The camshaft and the intake will holds you back more.