Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What gains from FTRA, Pulley, and LCAs at same time???

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2002, 09:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What gains from FTRA, Pulley, and LCAs at same time???

What gains do you think I could see from these mods all at the same time. My current mods are in my signature. I was also thinking about going with a lower temp thermostat because of the FTRA causing my car to run hotter in the summer months but right now it is 30 degrees outside (I have a manual fan switch). What temp thermostat do you recommend? I was originally thinking about a cam or 4.10s instead of the other bolt on mods. The cam will probably void my waranty and the 4.10s will probably break sooner then later (I would get stud girdle and stud kit also). Out of all of these which would probably give me the greatest et reduction and sotp improvement while not running on drag radials (any time soon any way). Sorry for all of the questions but I need more speed and want to know which way to go right now because I will probably not come across mod money for a long time after these mods. Thanks.

2001 Pewter SS #1215
Options: Chrome 10 Spoke Wheels, Dual Dual, SS Grill
My Options: Direct Flo Lid, Hotchkis STB, SLP Bolt On SFCs, Lakewood Adjustable Pan Hard Bar, Hooker Long Tubes With 3" y and single exhaust, Free Options: Ram air, Ported MAF, Low Speed Fan Switch