Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TEA,PRC,etc ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 09:48 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TEA,PRC,etc ???

What are TEA heads? Are PRC and TSP heads the same? I need translations for these names. I know the main ones: AFR, ETP - but these others I'm not sure.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Teching In

tea total engine airflow prc: precision race components tsp: Texas speed & performance
http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...er_head_guide/
Old 01-01-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The heads that are the hot product right now that you probably have been seeing a lot of are the tea tfs heads. Those heads are trick flow heads that TEA sells and you can also have them do some additional hand porting
Old 01-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Launching!

Actually TEA has done quality heads for years, using factory castings to create many powerful combinations. Only in the last year have they begun to market the CNC'd Trickflow aftermarket castings. They take the castings, and do all the machine work for TF/Summit, and others, and then assemble the heads to their specs. AFAIK, they don't do any hand porting as the results they've achieved with their CNC program has so far exceeded those of the hand finished ones. Still a relatively new offering, and I'm sure there'll be more variations to come in the future.