Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone running RGR heads?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2002, 09:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone running RGR heads?

I'm doing research on heads. I thought I had my choices narrowed down to MTI, GTP and cartek but I ran accross RGR's over at speed inc. They seem to have good numbers at at great price. Any feedback on these would be great. I plan to run stage 2's with bolt ons and nitrous.
Old 07-04-2002, 02:53 PM
TECH Addict

Default Re: Anyone running RGR heads?

I hear nothing but good things about them.Last I checked they were on back order.TEA has a deal going on for cnc heads for 600 bucks but thats just bare ported ones.Go check the sponsors section out I you want to.
Old 07-04-2002, 02:57 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Always thoroughly investigate what you buy. I would personally stick with the sponsors on the board. Or you will end up like me..
Old 07-04-2002, 03:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VINCE:
<strong>Always thoroughly investigate what you buy. I would personally stick with the sponsors on the board. Or you will end up like me..</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">how's your car now man??
Old 07-05-2002, 08:15 AM
TECH Resident

I've got the Stage I RGR heads and love them. No times or numbers but there's a definite SOTP improvement over when I just had a cam in the car.

I had to wait a few months to get them and that was last year. I think the wait time is still pretty high but it's worth it when you figure in price and performance.