Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Engine Committed Suicide Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 02:06 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm continuing to move the parts from this build. A new for sale thread is located here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...erior-etc.html

The car is located for sale here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...ds-engine.html

If you've liked the car over the years or some part of the build it is or might be for sale.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
I'm continuing to move the parts from this build. A new for sale thread is located here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...erior-etc.html

The car is located for sale here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...ds-engine.html

If you've liked the car over the years or some part of the build it is or might be for sale.
Posted up on the local Jax LSx page with links to your stuff for sale. I'd jump on the FAST if my tax refund was better. :/

Interested in any trades? Have a 5.3 block that needs cam bearings and cleaning. Comes with crank, pistons/rods, and pan, lifters, cam. Only thing you'd really need is rings and bearings.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:15 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JordanRN
Posted up on the local Jax LSx page with links to your stuff for sale. I'd jump on the FAST if my tax refund was better. :/

Interested in any trades? Have a 5.3 block that needs cam bearings and cleaning. Comes with crank, pistons/rods, and pan, lifters, cam. Only thing you'd really need is rings and bearings.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I'm not looking for trades right now, just looking to sell the car and related parts.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I ended up Buying the car yesterday and I am going to finish it i have decided i have had my 00 formula since 04 and I was looking into doing a 6 speed swap but i have since after finding this car and seeing how well it was taken care of im gonna pull my engine out of my 00 formula and my suspension and rear end and build this car so..................stay tuned i may continue the cars progress in this thread
Old 07-06-2015, 06:48 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2000badbird
I ended up Buying the car yesterday and I am going to finish it i have decided i have had my 00 formula since 04 and I was looking into doing a 6 speed swap but i have since after finding this car and seeing how well it was taken care of im gonna pull my engine out of my 00 formula and my suspension and rear end and build this car so..................stay tuned i may continue the cars progress in this thread
Yay another Jacksonville person! Ever make it to any of the meets?
Old 07-06-2015, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I Used to my car its been 2 years since ive done anything i went thru 3 4l60s in 1 year and i stored the car until i could get all the parts to do a t56 swap and i found Mr Beaflag VonRathburgs car for sale and i remember when he got the car and when he started this thread and when i seen it was for sale i figured well instead of swapping in a t56 into my car that i would just take my engine rear end suspension parts and all in put it in this car

i will be more active in the jacksonville scene when i get the car finished im temporarly living in ga at the moment and commuting back and forth for work as my wife wanted to take a break she was unhappy so i moved up to ga which works out for me cause thats where my cars are and all my tools and workshop so i should have the bird running back on the road within 3 maybe 4 weeks
Old 10-06-2016, 11:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Any progress on this?
Old 10-18-2020, 12:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by King Nothing
Any progress on this?
Apparently not . . . Nothing more, after 5 years.

Quick Reply: My Engine Committed Suicide Yesterday