Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5R Block Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool C5R Block Help!!

Ok first off im new i own a 2002 black camaro ss im building it for road racing, auto x, and it's my daily driver so far the things i've dont to my car are um road racing k member, umi adjustable chrome moly upper and lower control arms, umi double adjustable chrome moly control arms, umi double adjustable chrome moly panhard bar, umi chrome moly shock tower brace, umi 3 point weld in subrframe connectors, umi chrome moly tunnel brace mounted w/DSL for kooks headers with angle finder, lg motorsports coil over kit, strano swaybars, and a strange 12 bolt with 3.90 gears, i love the way my car feels know im ready for the horsepower so i work at my uncles performance shop and i was looking through the inventory and i found this crat and i opened it up and what i found was a suprise it was a actual C5R block used on the lemans cars it was in great condition and i asked my uncle to make sure that this was a actual block and he sayed yes he didn't know what to do with it but he gave it to me for free im so happy the only problem where can i find parts and can i build it like a LS1 and where do i find the dry sump parts i really need help on this one i want to keep it light weight as possible so far i have taken a good 350 pounds of my car with the new front and rear suspension
Old 09-20-2007, 12:40 PM

i messed up on this one sorry wasnt ready to post theres some errors in this one
Old 09-20-2007, 12:43 PM

the one that was posted at 12:33 is the actuall one sorry noob mistake how do i erase it
Old 09-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Staging Lane

Give me that block and I'll tell ya how to delete your post.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:03 PM

haha very funny but no i made a mistake this one wasnt suppose to be posted i hit the wrong button thats why i posted again around 12:33 its probally the one below this one not sure