Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need To Find A Good SHOP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Need To Find A Good SHOP!!!!

Hey Guys...I am in the navy and I am currently stationed down in Florida, however i'm going to be getting out in a week and I want to find a good shop in northern Illinois to help me figure out whats wrong with my car and then fix it. I baught a 2000 Firebird Formula and I have had a lot of work done to it. I blew the motor once and I think its because of a vaccum leak. I got it fixed and after taht I started having vaccum leek problems...Well thats what the 2 mechanics I had look at it says. I'm not in the mood to spend more money on a rebuild. So what I was wondering is: CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DERECTION FOR A SHOP???

Thanks
Old 10-25-2007, 02:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

straightline is in new lenox and they did great work on my car and they are great to deal with
Old 10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Launching!

I live in Arlington Heights. About and hour northwest of Chicago. Speed Inc is about 15 minutes away from my house. So far they have done my stall, and the tuning to go along with it, and i havent had one problem yet. They will be doing my cam install, along with dyno tune next week. That will be the real test of their skills, but so far, their great people to deal with. Just talk to Larry.