Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this a good deal?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Is this a good deal?

I'm still hunting for a car and I ran across this one the other day on ebay. The starting bid was 9,000. 13,000 buy it now and no one bid on it but me. Needless to say I didn't win but I contacted him and he said he wants 12,250 for it. It looks like the car is in excellent condition to me. Maybe the mods scared others away? So what do you think of this car and why do you think there weren't any other bidders? Also does anyone have any experiance with that TSP 233/239 .603"/.600" 112LSA cam? Is it a fairly streetable cam?

Alright, I'm selling my car which I've owned the past 4 years. I'm about to get out of the military and I want as much money saved up as possible for our move to civilian life. Here's the details:
'99 Trans Am 58K mi., 6-speed, t-tops, dark grey lthr, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, pwr driver seat, tint, monsoon stereo, cold A/C, aftermarket fiberglass ram air hood, WS-6 17"x9" chrome wheels, BMR strut tower brace, SLP subframe connectors, BMR lower control arms, BMR panhard bar, Lakewood driveshaft safety loop, pro 5.0 shifter, line-lock, Raptor shift light, TSP 233/239 .603"/.600" 112LSA cam, Comp 918 vlv springs, Ti retainers, hardened pushrods, cam kit has been in for about 10K miles, FAST LSX 90mm intake manifold, NW 90mm Throttlebody, SLP airlid, Pacesetter full length 1 3/4" ceramic coated headers, Pacesetter off-road catless 3" y-pipe, Magnaflow 3" catback with DMH electric cutout in I-pipe, ASP underdrive pulley, Custom HPTuners tune using open loop speed density (stock MAF included). I'm including the HPTuners software and interface cable along with a wideband O2 sensor so you can do all the tuning on your own with a laptop. Dyno sheet proves 428HP and 379TQ at the rear wheels. No safety inspection (no catalytic converters). I've done all mods myself. Full synthetic oil changes every 3K miles. Used to daily drive it until I bought my current "daily driver". Now it just sits in the garage (I've put about 2000 miles on it in the past 8 months). VIN: 2G2FV22G6X2234321
Attached Thumbnails Is this a good deal?-ta-engine.jpg   Is this a good deal?-ta-front-seat.jpg   Is this a good deal?-ta-front.jpg   Is this a good deal?-ta-rear.jpg   Is this a good deal?-ta-side-rear.jpg  

Is this a good deal?-ta-rear-seat.jpg   Is this a good deal?-ta-passenger-seat.jpg   Is this a good deal?-ta-passenger-side.jpg  

Last edited by slow89rs; 12-13-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Launching!

This car looks great and the mods are top of the line. This is a killer buy....BB.......SVTKILR
Old 12-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Teching In

Default Clean

Car looks clean and seems like a pretty fair price. However, aren't the Comp 918 valve springs only good to .600 lift? I might be a lil weary about those springs and that cam.... other than that, looks good to me. Good luck.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00WickedRedTA
. However, aren't the Comp 918 valve springs only good to .600 lift? I might be a lil weary about those springs and that cam.... other than that, looks good to me. Good luck.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. May need to get some better springs.