Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FBW throttle body 4 barrel

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 03:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FBW throttle body 4 barrel

Anyone know of a 4150 4 barrel FBW throttle body on the market for a LS3/LS3/LS7 etc. I have done some testing with a normal TB everything seams to work in order but would like to go the FBW way to eliminate the need to change pedal and install throttle cable.

cheers
Old 11-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Teching In

I'm just in the research phase but post #10 in this thread shows that Mast Motorsports is making an adapter for the stock LS DBW TB on the alum aftermarket intakes....no idea how well it performs..
DBW TB on VictorJr
Old 11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LCAC_Man
I'm just in the research phase but post #10 in this thread shows that Mast Motorsports is making an adapter for the stock LS DBW TB on the alum aftermarket intakes....no idea how well it performs..
DBW TB on VictorJr
Cheers mate,

I actually already made my own adaptor it has been on the car for some time now using the stock TB. It is not a bad concept but can be done better, easy hp in this area just have to look how well carb spacers like super suckers work etc.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Most likely fitting a 950cfm hp carb just basically for the free hp and nice fuel curves and better atomisation.

Quick Reply: FBW throttle body 4 barrel