Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LY6 harness rewire questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool LY6 harness rewire questions

I've just completed the strip and labels on my 2007 LY6 harness. I still have a few things that I haven't identified yet but... ill get to that later. Two questions for now.

?#1 The VSS sensor I am using is in a NP 241 Transfer Case and I am trying to figure out where to link it to the ECM. In the Pic below I have where I think it should be in green but im unsure because the ones circled in red. Please let me know what ones I have circle are needed and are not.

?#2 I am trying to figure out what Data Line that I need to send to OBDII. Circle in green in the second pic is two data lines. I was under the impression that it was only one line?? What one of these do I use? and why is it going back to the same connector that goes to the transmission in the wiring harness?

Thank you to anyone that can help!! here is a lil background. Its a LY6 out of a 2007 3500 4L80E 2X4. Its going in a 85 K5 Blazer 700r4 and 241 (driver drop with VSS)

Attached Thumbnails LY6 harness rewire questions-ly6-wiring-vss-question.jpg   LY6 harness rewire questions-ly6-wiring-data-line-question.jpg  
Old 05-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vss

I have figured out the VSS.. I was completely wrong it goes to the two i had in red. X1 Pin 71 and 72.

Quick Reply: LY6 harness rewire questions