Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMPP LSx dipstick options

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 09:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GMPP LSx dipstick options

I need some help with what disptick works with the LSx block other than the stock one. I was using a Lokar flexible on my LS3 block but the LSx has huge bay breathing windows which now interfere with the big nut on the end of the lokar. I could grind the nut down but that still wont be enough. I will also avoid grinding the block. So what are my options? I am looking at the Milodon 22006 as is does not have the large an fitting. Has anyone tried this one?
Old 10-24-2013, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Anyone? Guess I will try the Milodon, hope it works.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:27 AM
Teching In

Any luck mate with the Miloden dip stick? I was going to order the Lokar or maybe the miloden for my LSX block. guess i'll pass on the Lokar.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:09 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Q Banga GTS
Any luck mate with the Miloden dip stick? I was going to order the Lokar or maybe the miloden for my LSX block. guess i'll pass on the Lokar.
Yeah the Milodon works. I had to slightly grind the OD of the tip fitting to the same OD. It's no big deal though especially compared the Lokar. Look at the Milodon picture on summit and you can see the small step I turned down.

Quick Reply: GMPP LSx dipstick options