Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

~TSP~ Nice!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008 | 02:34 AM
TECH Resident

Default ~TSP~ Nice!

I just thought I would write a small thank you thread!

Matt @ tsp I thank you for all ur help and endless phone calls and help with my new motor!
I pestered this man endless times and 100 of question and phone calls. He took them all well even the stupid questions. This year started up shitty with the install of my heads and cam on my car. I got a lifter in sideways and it messed up the new cam up pretty bad . I threw blame at everyone , but myself . Tsp who i tried to throw blame on the most about it ......still stood by eager to help anyway the could. I have to thank Jason for that lol i am sure you where tired of me talking about ptv clearance . Matt u da man buddy .
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the Free sticker to lol!

Lets see new ls6 heads, 3 camsshafts , new 402 ,fast 92 intake and throttle body !

I scored a free sticker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!

The camaro will wear it with pride!!!!!!!!!!!

No but really guys thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jrp1978; 07-15-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Old 07-15-2008 | 09:05 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Glad to help, James! Some places actually charge for stickers, business cards, etc!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 07-15-2008 | 10:24 AM
TECH Resident

Default Lol!!!

I was just giving ya **** buddy!!