Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Mast motorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mast motorsports?

What brand of valve's does Mast motorsports use in there heads?
Old 08-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lethal35thSS
What brand of valve's does Mast motorsports use in there heads?

I was wondering the same thing too ??

I just got a set of Inconel exhaust valves from them today for there Mast Ls7 heads. They are 2 piece and printed on plastic cover. Made in Argentina ??

I dont know how good they are I'll have to call them and see how much they can handle for twin turbo project I got OR I have to get custom set made from either Ferrea or Manley.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

They probably use a variety of brands, but I have seen them use Victory (For some Ti valves) and Ferrea for sure. I'm sure they use all/most of the major brands out there though (Ferrea, Del West, Manley, Victory, Rev, etc.) Since not one company makes every size/type/matl. valve you'd need when you manufacture a wide range of heads. FYI most valves have a brand and p/n stamped on them near the tip or on the head.

v502, I'm sure they will be just fine. I'd go out on a limb and say any inconel valve will handle anything anyone on ls1tech is doing at least.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JS01
They probably use a variety of brands, but I have seen them use Victory and Ferrea for sure. I'm sure they use all/most of the major brands out there though (Ferrea, Del West, Manley, Victory, Rev, etc.) Since not one company makes every size/type/matl. valve you'd need when you manufacture a wide range of heads. FYI most valves have a brand and p/n stamped on them near the tip or on the head.

v502, I'm sure they will be just fine. I'd go out on a limb and say any inconel valve will handle anything anyone on ls1tech is doing at least.
Yeah I got Victory TI Intake valve from them , I am sure there inconel would probably be fine but for my piece of mind I just call them tomorrow and get couple of questions answered. Thanks for the tip on p/n, I it check it out.

Quick Reply: Mast motorsports?