Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

zo6 2009 need hp..

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 11:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks alot my friends for answering me ill think about it and ill say what ill did and about the cam if i want a small cam so i can drive daily use if there anybody try a nice cam from person or company some people are talking about patrik g!!
Old 08-20-2012, 11:51 PM
TECH Regular

Seen you asked this also on CorvetteForum and as you can see 99% dont mod their cars lol. Better off asking LSx shops or here like you did.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Seen you asked this also on CorvetteForum and as you can see 99% dont mod their cars lol. Better off asking LSx shops or here like you did.
That thread was priceless. They **** bricks whenever I post in the ZR1 section. Whaaaaaaat?!?!??!?! You want more hp?!?!?!???!!?

To the OP personally I deal with Vengeance Racing and they do ship to wherever you are.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:27 AM
FormerVendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by adnano
hi guys .i have a zo6 2009 and its a stock until now i need more horse power without supercharger or blower .... what can i add... im thinking about after market heads or ls7 ported heads?? who can help me ..if anybody have a nice stage for me and no problems with the prise ,,,??? thanks
If you're looking to stay naturally aspirated, then take a look at our Stage I, II, and III performance packages! Just follow this LINK to read more about them - https://www.vengeancerd.com/ecart/ca...acing-Packages

If you're wanting to see a sample of the results, then check out a build post on this customer's C6Z! - https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...idle-clip.html
Old 08-21-2012, 03:22 PM
TECH Regular

Ya I always LOL when they say if you add more power it won't be usable on the street. Like the only way to feel the power is to do 200mph pulls in front of school zones.

When I bought my corsa exhaust I posted a thread and a guy said "It sounds sweet on the track but he doesnt know about how it'd sound on the street since you can floor it for longer than 2-3seconds" ROFL
Old 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adnano
thanks alot my friends for answering me ill think about it and ill say what ill did and about the cam if i want a small cam so i can drive daily use if there anybody try a nice cam from person or company some people are talking about patrik g!!
That depends on how comfortable you are driving a cammed car. You can technically daily drive a bigger cammed vehicle if your use to the amount of surging or drivability loss the cam gives. Are you looking to have basically factory drivability with the cam or a little lose in street drivability ok? I have a QM600 and it's drivability isn't like factory, but it's not like it's hard either. In fact Im so used to it now I don't really remember how it was without it.

All in all it just depends on how far your willing to go with a cam.

Quick Reply: zo6 2009 need hp..