Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Complete LS engine rebuild kits a Ws6Store/RPMSpeed!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 07:27 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
Default Complete LS engine rebuild kits a Ws6Store/RPMSpeed!!

We are proud to offer Gen3 and Gen4 ls engine rebuild kits.....*cough* cheaper than summit and jegs and more complete *cough*

We have complete gasket kits, just head sets, lower sets, timing cover sets, rear main sets etc. ANY GASKET/kit YOU WANT for the best price anywhere!
Both composite and MLS head gaskets are available, but I know what you are thinking...only composite gaskets work for the notched GM heads like the 862s. WRONG! We now offer MLS gaskets (cheaper than cometic) for the notched deck heads. .053 CHG. They will even work on larger blocks, in case you have a set of cnc or ported heads you want to put on your 6.0 block even!

These are basically built to order kits, but ship VERY quickly. We do offer the truck intake gasket sets also in both the plastic style and the metal o ring style for the cathedral intakes.

We have both style of head bolts available for gen3 and gen 4 blocks, both style of cam bearings, and rod and main bearings from stock size, .001 under and then of course the .010/.020 and even small journal if necessary. Piston kits are available for floating pin, pressed pin, flat top for 5.3, flat top for lq4 etc. All pistons are hyper eutectic and have a coated skirt. In some applications we offer a top ring anodizing and thermal top coating (email for availability). Want to build an iron 5.7? We have the piston for that! Want a flat top 370? We have the piston for that also!

We also have new rod sets in both pressed and bushed pin, but sorry no cheap ls7 or ls9 rods They come with the std GM bolts.

We also offer scat I beam and h beam rod "upgrades" for those of you wanting a bit more strength.
Rod and main bearings are for stock cranks BUT we do also Clevite and King bearing H series upgrades as well!!

Plugs kits as well as flat cam plates, tapered bolt cam plates (with bolts), HD timing sets with IWIS chain on stock gears (or upgraded billet sets), high perf LS6 style oil pumps or melling oil pumps (10295/6 m295/6)
Need some stock replacement valves? We have those too, in quite a few sizes. Stainless with hardened stem.

We also carry complete front cover and rear cover kits with seals already installed and all gaskets and new bolts as well!

Mix and match, or order as is!

I know what you are asking....how much IS a rebuild kit then? Well i am glad you asked!

Lets take a look at a 2001 5.3l rebuild. Stock or oversize pistons, std fit moly rings with std tension oil rings, full gasket kit with MLS head gaskets, valve stem seals, all cover gaskets (with viton rear crank seal), metal intake gaskets, gen3 head bolts, cam bearings, rods and mains, hd timing set with iwis chain and stock gears, and ls6 style high perf oil pump, gm crank bolt, and block finish kit (plugs and barbell) is $620 shipped. Want to build an iron 5.7l setup? SAME PRICE! Upgrade to a better nitrous ring/file fit ring? Add $50 - 75.

Free shipping on all engine kits.

You will not find a more complete kit that is made to match your setup exactly. We will custom tailor it to fit whatever you are doing. LS3 heads on an lq4 370 and you want flat top pistons also? We can do that!!

It is going to take a while to get all these options listed on the site, so PLEASE if you have any questions, comment here, pm me, or email our tech dept rpmspeedtech@gmail.com and we will get back to you!

We have so many upgrades available to keep the price down but handle more power I cannot list them all. Just ask and I can let you know!!

Last edited by tech@WS6store; 08-08-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Good price, that is about the same as a SBC premium set!!
Old 05-12-2017, 08:06 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Didn't want to let the cat out of the bag...but we have bbc, sbc kits also...cheap!!
Old 05-16-2017, 11:40 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thanks to all the gen4 guys! Quite a few iron 5.7 builds coming up soon i see!

Not only do our ls2 style flat tops have floating pin and coated skirts but also a hard anodized top that goes all the way past the first ring land.

Most of our gen4 pistons also come with a dry film coating for break in as well.

Sale is $35 off on complete kits, $25 off complete gasket kits this week only!!
Old 05-18-2017, 02:09 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Lots of questions answered! Get in on the sale this week!!
Old 05-19-2017, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice! I'm sure a lot of swap guys buying motors from junk yards would jump all over this to freshen up their motors.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:18 AM
Restricted User

Received 104 Likes on 87 Posts

Those are pretty insane prices!
Old 05-19-2017, 10:27 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hamrdown
Nice! I'm sure a lot of swap guys buying motors from junk yards would jump all over this to freshen up their motors.
Send em our way if you know anyone!

Originally Posted by JoeNova
Those are pretty insane prices!
Thanks!....i think....
Old 06-14-2017, 04:07 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

We FINALLY have the complete gasket kit and complete rebuild kits listed HERE

Things to note, you will still need to talk to me after purchase to make sure we get you the right gaskets, head bolts etc.
Second, we have discount codes to change the total price of the kit. What we have listed is the "normal msrp" which is actually still cheaper than any other co out there for the completeness of the kit, but since some pistons and gaskets are cheaper than others, they will range in total price. Possibly a bit confusing, but long story short, you WONT be charged the retail price. We will contact you asap and get all the info from you, get the price corrected, process the order/process payment, then youll have your parts in no time!

Hope that helps to give a complete list of what comes in the kits and a link to share and click on.
We will be offering special promotions/sales soon on these kits as well so stay tuned!!!
Old 06-19-2017, 05:27 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Adding these kits to our Start of Summer Sales.

$20 off complete kits and $15 off gasket kits!

More sales here

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/1872681-start-summer-sales-specials-ws6store-rpmspeed.html
Old 07-24-2017, 01:07 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

This week we have the timing sets and oil pumps still...but now we have a few more options. we have the rocker bundle also (hot cam or asa cam for $500 when purchased with our hd rockers) and $20 off gasket kits and $30 off complete build kits.
Buy any of these and get a free ws6store shirt!!

FREEBIE!!
Old 07-28-2017, 02:21 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

FREE UPGRADE!!! Yes...i said FREE! In conjunction with saccity corvette, we are adding their billet barbell to our gasket and complete rebuild kits.
When you pruchase the kit we normally include the gm plastic barbell, but now we are upgrading everyone to the billet barbell.

If you need more info on the reason and design please check out their website HERE

We can also include the oil pan bypass plus ($20) AND their new billet oil tube hold down($20) .
You can check them out at the same site!! add them both to the order and save $5 as well.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:30 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

What separates our kits from all the others out there on ebay, summit, etc?

We first off, our kits are custom tailored to your build. Add any extra part, substitute, or subtract.

For the cathedral truck intake guys we ONLY include the metal shim/o ringed intake gaskets, not the cheap plastic ones (but they sure arent cheap anyway by themselves)

We are now including billet oil barbells in all of our kits as well!! Big thanks to SacCity Corvettes!!

All of our kits use mls head gaskets and no offer ONLY mls exhaust gaskets. No composite hg and no paper/fiber exhaust gaskets. (note they may show on our generic kit pictures but arent used)

We ONLY use the highest quality because we care about our customers...and we also use these kits on our own vehicles as well.

We will be offering ported budget pumps also VERY SOON.

Thanks for the sales, and questions...and YES WE DO SHIP TO CANADA!!! (shipping is separate though)
Old 08-03-2017, 02:41 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Just got in 25 more Saccity Precision Billet Barbells!!! Get em while they are hot

Old 08-08-2017, 01:33 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

We have these kits shipping all the time and can mix and match any way you need! we also offer forged rod upgrades for not much more!

Thanks guys!!
Old 08-09-2017, 06:46 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

We are out of stock on timing sets at the moment Will update the thread when we get more in. We will be offering billet sets for a small price bump though or just the ls2 chain as well!! or any of our other HD chains.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:50 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

We are selling so many of these kits we have to resupply by the pallet full!

Thanks for the sales guys!!

Old 08-14-2017, 12:46 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thank you guys for all the support and orders! We are happy to offer full tech support before during and after your build even if you don't buy our parts! We strive to have the best prices and most informative and quickest tech support out there, espically on large builds like this!
I answer emails and pms from early in the am til late at night 7 days a week so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!!

We are loaded up on parts and ready to ship every day!
Old 08-18-2017, 02:57 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thanks for the sales guys. Adding these SacCity billet barbells really pays off for us and for the customer!
Old 08-20-2017, 01:19 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks Mike, I bought an LS2 bare block, built a spread sheet, spent days on it cataloging every gasket, now I see this...

Quick Reply: Complete LS engine rebuild kits a Ws6Store/RPMSpeed!!