Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

LS7 Engine Builder -

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS7 Engine Builder -

For those of you that have questions on the LS7 that want to be answered, we just had "Bearman" sign up at LS7power.com and he is answering our questions. He works in Wixom, Michigan at the Performance Build Center building the LS7 engines

Here is his post:
Hello all.

A little background on who I am. I have 28 years with GM, 13 at a factory owned dealership, 13 with GM Truck engeneering and since March, 2005, I have been working in Wixom, Michigan at the Performance Build Center building the LS7 engines.

Spike TV came to our shop in May and did a video shoot. I was selected to do the show. It aired on July 9th & 10th on HORSEPOWER! They videoed for over 6 hours but the show of our shop only ran about 5 minutes...

We also build the 440 HP supercharged Cadillac Northstar engine.

Hope you all have questions, I have most of the answers...

Bearman
Feel free to sign up and ask questions !
Old 08-13-2005, 03:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Why aren't you encouraging him to come here and instead feel like trolling LS1Tech to drive traffic to some other joint?

Old 08-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Restricted User

I'm working on it. He said he knows about 'tech. I don't want to "push" him and then drive him away...if you know what I mean. I will do my best to get him involved in OUR community. But uh, LS7power isn't a "joint" and I am not trolling as I could have kept this information all to myself. Yet with all due respect to 'tech I thought I would share. I doubt it's going to drive traffic away. Besides that single fallacy, I enjoy sharing information amongst forums, among other things, and don't mind sharing this information with LS1tech.

Thank you for degrading me, the forum I created and my work.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Teching In

I live a stone throw away, but I still don't know where the performance Build Center is located :doh: I thought it was on West somewhere between Wixom & Beck but I'm in that area a lot and never see any signs. Gotta make some friends there

Quick Reply: LS7 Engine Builder -