Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Anyone Have This Setup

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Have This Setup

I am fairly new member to this site but i have been doing alot of research for a long time here. I'm sorry if this topic has been beaten to death but i can't find the information i want using the search button.

I will be starting my project next spring im looking for a 450rwhp daily driver that i will be taking to the track once in a while.

I want to keep the stock bottom end but upgrade to 5.3L porter heads, FAST 92/92 setup, a cam ( not sure which one), all the valvetrain components, upgraded timing chain and oil pump, and exhaust, im looking into a level 1transmission from one of the sponsors here and a decent stall, im looking into a suspension package and a decent set of tires.

Sorry for the book but i guess my question is anyone running this setup? How streetable is it and can it make 450rwhp?

Any help is appreaciated!

Thanks,
Mike
Old 08-26-2008, 02:55 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, you goals can be met. Start monitoring the Dyno section. You can get a feel for the mods and setups that are obtaining your desired HP goals. 'Streetable' is very subjective. A lot that has to do with a good tune.

Quick Reply: Anyone Have This Setup