Generation V External Engine LT1 Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 ARH full length header results

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 07:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default C7 ARH full length header results

Unfortunately we weren't able to get a stock baseline with this car, as it had already been mailorder tuned and had other parts installed. Customer and us had some issues with the other parts that unfortunately couldn't get address within our required timeframe , so it was a mutual decision to install a set of brand new set of ARH full length headers we had sitting here and return the cars calibration back to stock. One thing I must say first is these headers are simply a breeze to install. They do not require any lowering of the cradle and literally will fall out of the car if you do not put a bolt in to hold them up. Mid pipe lines up perfectly in the tunnel and slip on to the rear section with ease. Now on to the numbers. I must emphasize that these are fully warmed up dyno numbers, the actual coolant temp you'd see on the street , as i have seen inflated numbers from running these cars cold. For reference stock m7 c7's dyno roughly 410-415 on our dyno.

Stock calibration+ ARH headers w/cats: 434 RWHP 436 rwtq (a lot of knock retard)
CMS tune + ARH headers w/cats: 449 RWHP 451 RWTQ

both runs of course on 91 octane.

Next week we'll be testing ARH's mid length header system on a c7 z51 A6, stay tuned for numbers on that.

Dyno Graph:

Dyno Video:

Old 11-21-2013, 09:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Looks good sounds better
Old 11-28-2013, 03:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm loving the power they are getting out of these motors. It's still so early. Headers and Tune means 450WHP/TQ....I would love to get one in my RX.....Hopefully the crate motors aren't too technically attached the chassis. Some day....
Old 03-06-2014, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

What was afr n timing when tuned??
Old 03-10-2014, 07:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are great little power plants and hot looking cars. Its a little different in tuning them, but nothing crazy.

Very good work guys !
Old 03-12-2014, 12:27 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning
These are great little power plants and hot looking cars. Its a little different in tuning them, but nothing crazy.

Very good work guys !
thanks bro, we'll be installing a procharger on one in the near future. hope all is well with you!
Old 01-24-2016, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

were is the mid length results?

Quick Reply: C7 ARH full length header results