Group Purchase Requests Please post your GP requests here for the sponsors to consider them.

Wolfe Roll cages

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to purchase a 10 point moly cage from them in the near future. It'd be nice if we could get a discount!
Old 04-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

While me saying this doesn't help the GP thread (or does it?) I was looking for one too, see my earlier post, I really think its easier and waaayy cheaper to just buy a tubing notcher, bender and whatever type of tubing you want, moly or steel, and make your own. I did that, saved $$$$$$$ and now I have the tools left over to do it for someone else or for whatever kind of cage project comes my way.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I read your comment and saw that it didn't help anyone with their question about the GP. I have built many cages and several chassis' while working for my step dad who has built drag cars for 30 years. I would much rather build one from scratch like my last 4th Gen however I'm am active duty Marine and home is over 500 miles away. It is far cheaper and sensible to only have to notch and weld a cage when I don't have a garage of my own or the facilities to keep the tools and use them again in the future. Building a cage from scratch was the best option for you however others like myself would benefit to spending a little extra to save from having to buy far more expensive tools when that may not be the best option for them.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dang, i am looking for a 6 point and this would have been awesome

Quick Reply: Wolfe Roll cages