Group Purchase Requests Please post your GP requests here for the sponsors to consider them.

Strano springs!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 01:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Strano springs!

Anyone else interested in a set of Strano springs in a GP!?
Old 01-25-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im sure Sam will chime in but I'll tell you before anybody else does. He doesnt due GP. One b/c his prices are really good for the product he sells. Not only do you buy the product, but you get his help and knowledge that come with it. Two, Hes already got the prices as low as he can get. The mans gotta make money, and has a business to run. I realize if Sam could do a GP, by no means would he have a problem selling 100 sets, myself included would be first in line, but he just can't. Hes got a lot time and money put into the parts and its part of the reason he doesnt. And third, with GP there is no guarantee people will actually step up the plate and pay for a set. Countless times, you get "count me in", "I want a set", etc. and you'd be lucky to get every person to actually pay. Just ask the other sponsors. Sorry man, not to be rude in anyway, but I just figured you wanna know before everybody else jumps in and then Sam gets on a speaks his mind.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Banned

what is it
Old 01-26-2007, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by EvilBLK02TA
Im sure Sam will chime in but I'll tell you before anybody else does. He doesnt due GP. One b/c his prices are really good for the product he sells. Not only do you buy the product, but you get his help and knowledge that come with it. Two, Hes already got the prices as low as he can get. The mans gotta make money, and has a business to run. I realize if Sam could do a GP, by no means would he have a problem selling 100 sets, myself included would be first in line, but he just can't. Hes got a lot time and money put into the parts and its part of the reason he doesnt. And third, with GP there is no guarantee people will actually step up the plate and pay for a set. Countless times, you get "count me in", "I want a set", etc. and you'd be lucky to get every person to actually pay. Just ask the other sponsors. Sorry man, not to be rude in anyway, but I just figured you wanna know before everybody else jumps in and then Sam gets on a speaks his mind.
He could do it if he wanted to. His prices are higher than most.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KillerTA
He could do it if he wanted to. His prices are higher than most.
Yeah but if you do a search under his name (and other sponsors that dont offer GP), you can and will find the information I stated.
Dont get me wrong, I would be all over it he did offer any GP or discounts, but like said above, when you buy products from the sponsors on here, you get the advice, knowledge, and help with anything regarding the products they carry.