Old 09-12-2012, 06:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what i was told anyways...
Old 09-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by buick_lsx
anyone there with a ls motor could be dyno'd...but only those entered into the event would be acutal winners...that is where the confusion comes from
I was told something similar but the problem is that this was not disclosed anywhere in writing. We drove a 1000hp car 1100miles to attend the event with the intentions of watching the races, entering the car show and the dyno challenge. If we would have known the dyno challenge was only for racers we would not have driven it down. Would have just drove the truck and brought a golf cart!

Bottom line is that Holley did not put anything in writing anywhere saying who is or is not eligible to win. If they only wanted registered racers competing they should have only allowed registered racers on the rollers.

I am hoping Holley will clear this up and make it right.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:55 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by breecher_7
We drove a 1000hp car 1100miles to attend the event with the intentions of watching the races, entering the car show and the dyno challenge.
If you did the Show n Shine I would think that would have made you an LS Fest contestant? Or did you not end up doing it?

Quick Reply: Dyno Challenge results?