Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello. Just Introducing Myself

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello. Just Introducing Myself

Hello all.

I've been browsing this site for sometime now. Even before making the purchase of my 2002 Trans Am WS-6...

From just looking at my username, I'm sure you can get the idea of what I drive (How original, huh?)

Right now, she is totally stock. I'm still trying to get use to have a real power house. Before I get wild with it, I want to know that I can actually handle it.

I do have one questions to start off, however. Does any go to, or have evern gone to the strip in Richmond, Va.? I'm planing on taking a trip up there sometime to check everything out and finally see what the T/A can do. If anyone has gone, could you tell me what the conditions are like so I can be forewarned? And also what you would expect me to run with a totally stock car riding on Eagle F1's. I've been driving a manual my entire driving experience and I'm getting really aquainted with the T/A's gear box.

Sorry for such a lengthy thread, I just figured I'd stop on by to give out a hello.

Old 09-22-2003, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Hello. Just Introducing Myself

congrats on the new car...im sure ur having fun with it
Old 09-22-2003, 04:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome aboard, I wish you well with you new F-body
Old 09-22-2003, 04:30 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you participate more, as you learn about the car.

Try the Eastern members forum for local info, there are quite a few members in the VA areas.

Tony
Old 09-22-2003, 04:33 PM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

whats up man, this is the place to get technical info :yup:

let me warn you, you'll get used to the stock power really quick and the mod bug will set in . i went from a 90rwhp ranger to my ls1 and within a week or so i was used to the power and could handle it. now look where im at :o, and i've only had my car for 2 months.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Teching In

whats up man, this is the place to get technical info :yup:

let me warn you, you'll get used to the stock power really quick and the mod bug will set in . i went from a 90rwhp ranger to my ls1 and within a week or so i was used to the power and could handle it. now look where im at :o, and i've only had my car for 2 months.
Haha cheers

Well, the "mod bug" has already came in and nested in my mind. I'm trying hard to resist as I still have some credit card payments to pay off (which should be done within a month). After all that is done, then I'll be sure to start my journey into the modified world...

Thanks again for the welcome, guys