Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hello

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello

just saying hi from NJ. Im currently a college student, and for the first time not working an internship which is good and bad. My ride is a '00 WS6. My goals for the car is to keep it completely stock. That is basically impossible for me, so I want to keep it stock appearing as a minimum requirement and keep good fuel economy. My dad has a '71 GTO that he and I restored a few years ago. This is more the toy with a big cam 3.90 gears etc.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by disc0monkey
just saying hi from NJ. Im currently a college student, and for the first time not working an internship which is good and bad. My ride is a '00 WS6. My goals for the car is to keep it completely stock. That is basically impossible for me, so I want to keep it stock appearing as a minimum requirement and keep good fuel economy. My dad has a '71 GTO that he and I restored a few years ago. This is more the toy with a big cam 3.90 gears etc.
welcome. Im also in school. Where do you go? As far as keeping the car stock....good luck with that, especially after being on here for awhile
Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 PM
12 Second Club

I go to NJIT electrical engineering. I've loved this car since I first saw it in 1996 finally I got one. are you in jersey where do you go?