Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the site

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the site

Whats up. Names Hector, if you havent guessed, I live in south florida. Recently bought a broken down 98 auto z28 convert, black on black The previous owner had engine problems(bought a used ls1) then got into an accident and so on.... He couldnt afford to repair it I guess so he sold the engine and comp with accesories to some dude. Sinc then its been sitting in his driveway for a few years now. I've been looking for a mustang(yeah) or a camaro for some time now, then the oher day a buddy of mine said he always drives by a house with a black camaro in the drivway, been there for a long time he says. So at lunch we took a short ride over to the place, once I saw this car, I knew I was gonna get it one way or another. Long story short, I talked to the owner and made a deal with him...$1600 bucks

Its not in bad shape. Just the usual problems when you let a car sit outside for 3 years in th Florida sun.....

Its got slp loudmouths and upraged torque arms and some other goodies. I have the original engine which just needs a rebuild, a computer and some parts for the tranny also. Has 3 c5 rims....the other broke in the accident.

My dad owns a auto local repair shop, which is where I work. So hopefully with some friendly connections here and there, I should have this bad boy running in a few weeks, before I turn 19 atleast!

Love the site, I look forward to talking with you all.