Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hey guys!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys!

Hey guys, I'm new here, so I thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I'm Spencer. I'm 19 and I'm currently going to school at the WyoTech Blairsville PA campus. I'm doing the general automotive technology program with, chassis fabrication, high performance powertrains, and applied service management. My twin brother is also here at school with me. He's doing the collision and refinishing program with, street rod and custom fabrication, trim and upholstery, and applied service management. We're wanting to open up a restoration shop one day down the road. Also just got a job today at the Pittsburgh Raceway Park (local 1/4 mile track). I have a '79 Trans Am that came with the Olds 403 motor. Have that motor and trans almost done, but being 500+ miles away kinda put a hold on that for now. Also have '73 VW Westfalia Bus, and a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. I'm here to basically do some research and learn as much as I can about these LS motors. I'm planning on an LS2 twin turbo stroker build to put in my Trans Am for my high performance powertrains class. Here's some pictures of my cars.

'79 Trans Am:

(Don't really have any before pictures of it, except for the ones on my cardomain. Here's some of the motor though!)

'73 VW Westfalia:

'00 Jeep Wrangler Sport:

- Spencer

Last edited by Klickmania; 03-19-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Hey Spencer,

First of all, welcome! Second of all, you have quite the hodgepodge of vehicles! They all rock though, that's for sure.

I'm digging the Westfalia; man, you just don't see too many of those anymore. I remember seeing a lot of them while I was growing up in Germany, but not too many are still alive and kicking.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Spence!

Judging by the VW, you and your brother most likely will have that business. Love the geometry & dynamics of a well built chassis.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:50 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice rides man, welcome to the site
Old 03-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the comments!

- Spencer