Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Everyone!

My name is Kevin. I'm new to these forums, but I'm certainly not new to the world of muscle cars and modifying the like. I've had big block Mopars, including a 572inch, Indy headed, pump gas Ebody(Challenger) that ran 9.60s,
two built and supercharged 5.0 Stangs, several well-modified eighties, and one well-modded early nineties turbo Dodge that ran much stronger than many unsuspecting V-8 pilots could believe. I also had a '93 Z28 with a transplanted LT4 motor and a Turbo Technology kit.
My current ride is a 2001 Z28 A4. Currently, it's only mods are a 3400 stall Vigilante. Although, at this time, this LS car is slower than many of my former rides, overall, it is my favorite. I've owned the '01 for nearly 3 years now, which is the longest I've ever owned a performance vehicle of any kind, without having long-since taken a headfirst dive into the sea of aftermarket tranquility. I can't stand it anymore, and I intend to rectify the situation. Hopefully I'll be able to learn alot, teach a little, and generally engage in some intriguing and humorous conversation with others like myself, who choose to spend ungodly amounts of capital, in a misdirected effort to refute some of Sir Isaac Newton's Laws.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:20 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Welcome man and very nice ride. A nice cam and set of heads will really wake it up, even you would be impressed.