Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hey everyone

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 03:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey everyone

hey everyone im brand new to ls1tech.com and im glad to be here. i followed a link to this site and started reading some of the hybrid threads and i really liked what i saw, a welcoming and friendly community...(thats kinda hard to find) Something about me...im actually into imports (i know most of you are probobly like "WtF!!!")but i live by the quote "to each his own" every car deserves respect in my eyes, except fords...kidding (kinda) im actually gonna be reading up alot about ls1 into FD3S Rx7...ive read some threads in the hybrids section and was really impressed by some of the projects. I hope to start my own project this summer and that swap is the main project im looking into....so thats it just saying hello to the community!
Old 04-05-2009, 03:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome to the site man. It's cool that you like imports, I love em, if they are done right. Most every one on here is of the same mentality as you are, to each his own. Most of us here are car guys, so it doesn't matter what kind of car it is, just as long as it is tasteful and not tacky. Again welcome, and there is a bunch of useful info on here so search and I would be willing to bet you will find what you are looking for.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:26 PM

thanks....yea it was really cool to get on a mainly domestic site and see peopled giving props to cars like 240sx's and rx7's. And yea i have already found out so much...im really leaning towards an ls1 rx7 now....it seemed like when i asked people about this swap on the rx7 forums i was dissowned just because i was talkin about replacing their precious 3 rotor....thanks for the welcome.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:18 PM
12 Second Club

Welcome to the boards Good luck with your project/swap this summer, and don't forget to post the pics as you go so we can check out your ride!
Old 04-06-2009, 06:22 AM
Teching In

hey, so rx7 huh? i havnt seen any rx7's with an ls1 except once in a mag. im going with the 240. good luck with your build.