Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Noob from Chitown

Old 04-27-2009, 12:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noob from Chitown

Hey,

Newbie from Chitown. New to LS1s and V8s not new to cars. I currently own 3 x 240sxs. 1 is a parts car im parting out, another a daily driver and the third is a turbocharged stock KA24DE motor. I joined up to research and possibly convince myself to ditch the turbo setup and swap in a V8.

We will see how things go. I would do it in a hearbeat, but $$ is the current issue. But anyways, here is my 1995 KA-T 240SX as it sits:

Old 04-27-2009, 01:14 AM
11 Second Club

Welcome to LS1Tech. I've seen your car somewhere before...Were you at the Fuddruckers meet? I was there with my friend...we both had Formulas...mine was the stock looking one haha. Nice car btw.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Formula_LS1
Welcome to LS1Tech. I've seen your car somewhere before...Were you at the Fuddruckers meet? I was there with my friend...we both had Formulas...mine was the stock looking one haha. Nice car btw.
Thanks, yeah I was there. The only 240 out there. I seen your cars, nice birds. Yeah im not so sure Ill be able to do this LS1 thing this year. Right now they are cutting hours at my job, so ill have to ride the Turbo setup till next year. Max it out or w/e. But I eventually want to try one in either this S14 or at the very least my S13 since its a lighter car. Ill probably see you around Chicago. You go to the high school drama fest at Strats?
Old 04-28-2009, 09:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by boostin240
Thanks, yeah I was there. The only 240 out there. I seen your cars, nice birds. Yeah im not so sure Ill be able to do this LS1 thing this year. Right now they are cutting hours at my job, so ill have to ride the Turbo setup till next year. Max it out or w/e. But I eventually want to try one in either this S14 or at the very least my S13 since its a lighter car. Ill probably see you around Chicago. You go to the high school drama fest at Strats?
Strats haha...yea I go there once in a while.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

welcome... maybe i'll see you all around
Old 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM

Hey if you local guys know someone selling an LS1 and T56 trans with harness and ecu for a good price let me know. Need them running. That way I might consider going V8 much sooner. I kinda dont want to sell the turbo and then be stuck with money and no power.

Thanks!

Search this Thread