Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings From Slowboy Racing!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings From Slowboy Racing!

Hello, my name is Oliver and I work for Slowboy Racing, we are a full service machine shop and warehouse distributor for some of the major performance oriented manufactures in the world. We previously had been specializing in Mitsubishi and Subaru factory turbo cars (WRX/STI/Eclipse/Evolution/ect.) now we are reaching out to play with the big boys in the domestic world. This sprouted with my love of the SBC platform and my itch to get into a LSX powered vehicle. We are based in western Pennsylvania and currently in the process of moving to central Florida. We are drag racing fanatics with a passion for raw power as seen in the video clip Here. The car is a back-halfed 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse making 922rwhp on methanol backed by none other than a TH400 trans and a 9 inch rear. Please feel free to check us out at www.slowboyracing.com. Our domestic stuff is limited right now but i am working daily to add products.

Some of you may not find what you are looking for online so you can email me (om@slowboyracing.com) or give me a call (724-349-8417 x 12) Mon-Fri between 11:30 and 8 est.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you!

Oliver Merrill
om@slowboyracing.com