Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

And another noob

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default And another noob

Hey whats up every one! My name is Zach I live in St. paul, MN. I have two lt1 Camaros. One is a 95 and was my first Camaro I've had it for about seven years. It got totaled a few years ago (long story not my fault). I couldn't be with out a fast car so I picked up my 97 Z28 convertable about a year ago. It was bone stock until I decided to dig in recently. I just put on a K&N intake, Edelbrock 52mm TB, 160 stat, long-tubes, Magnaflow cat back and a PCMforless tune. It wasn't running the best before I dug in. Since then I've been having some issues that you guys can help me out with in the lt1 forum.

My hobbies besides my car are MMA, cold beer with the guys and more cold beers!

ps I'm not sure how to make a sig on this site? I could use some help.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zstr28
Hey whats up every one! My name is Zach I live in St. paul, MN. I have two lt1 Camaros. One is a 95 and was my first Camaro I've had it for about seven years. It got totaled a few years ago (long story not my fault). I couldn't be with out a fast car so I picked up my 97 Z28 convertable about a year ago. It was bone stock until I decided to dig in recently. I just put on a K&N intake, Edelbrock 52mm TB, 160 stat, long-tubes, Magnaflow cat back and a PCMforless tune. It wasn't running the best before I dug in. Since then I've been having some issues that you guys can help me out with in the lt1 forum.

My hobbies besides my car are MMA, cold beer with the guys and more cold beers!

ps I'm not sure how to make a sig on this site? I could use some help.
First off, welcome!!! Click "User CP" and look on the left hand side. If you get bored, check out the lounge. Good stuff.