Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Never said Hello

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Never said Hello

What up everyone. I registered on this forum a while back and never introduced my self and my car. My names John and im 21, My first car was a '69 Dodge Charger with a 383 and a 727 TF. I sold that and bought this because to me it was the perfect mix btw muscle and luxury ( luxury coming from a charger lol), and i could never drive anything below 8 clyinders. I wanted to let everyone know what im working. I have a 2000 Pontiac T/A pewter Ext, Ebony Int, M6. i have a "few" tidbits done to it and am always ready to drop every cent in my name on this thing. I have a ls6 Intake, underdrive pulley, LID, TB bypass mod, fuel trap door mod, MSD wires with TR6's gapped to .035", umm... oh ya i have a couple other things. Custom Ground Comp Cam 235/243 .620/.623 114.0, Hardened Pushrods and springs, Pace setter LT ceramic coated headers, custom hooker catback, Spec 3+ clutch, homemade Port and Polished TB, Spohn Adj T/A, Spohn SFC, LCA's, PHR, Moser 9" 4.30 H-case Detroit Locker 31 spline w strange pro case and moly pinion yoke and ford racing daytona support (built, adjusted and installed by me), Harris speed works Microedge and Interface controlling a custom 125 wet fogger shot, indash 2-din touch screen, AEM WB, raptor shift light, shortened shifter w hurst leather ****. thats it I think. lol. XD.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heres some pics I took today