Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi from St. Charles, MO

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 06:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i need to start going to FAST events. do all of you guys go? you guys from wentzville ever go to the valley?
Old 10-14-2009, 06:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DayDreamer
Oh yea and does anyone know why my thread on Fastlouis didn't posted is waiting to be approved or something? j/c
mine took like 2 days to go through. someone has to approve it im sure. its really just an event site. not too much tech there, thats why i stay here most of the time. im nightmareZ over there.

i live just off spencer and there is seems to be an fbody rising within a few miles of my house. lol. theres gotta be 10 cars i see regularly that ive enver seen before this year.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default missouri

my brother dated a girl from st charles, named jenny
Old 10-15-2009, 02:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WSsick
i need to start going to FAST events. do all of you guys go? you guys from wentzville ever go to the valley?
I haven't been to one in a while as I travel a lot with my job. Plus family and other things limit my time. If it's something in St. Charles County and I am free I will attend but haven't been able to lately.

What's going on in the Chesterfield valley?
Old 10-15-2009, 10:44 PM

Thanks! My dad is an Avionics Technician on the B2, he got transferred from the Lambert base where he worked on the fighter planes.

Originally Posted by ssbandit158
Hey I like your taste in cars, although I have an SS camaro. I use to be stationed at Whiteman afb, and now I live in St. charles. What does your dad do on the base? I was a Crew Chief on the B-2 Stealth Bombers
Old 10-16-2009, 09:08 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 69camaross
I haven't been to one in a while as I travel a lot with my job. Plus family and other things limit my time. If it's something in St. Charles County and I am free I will attend but haven't been able to lately.

What's going on in the Chesterfield valley?
Chesterfield used to be like another Lindberg...... now its pretty gay too. Overrun with ricers and cops. No where fun to go anymore
Old 10-18-2009, 12:07 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
mine took like 2 days to go through. someone has to approve it im sure. its really just an event site. not too much tech there, thats why i stay here most of the time. im nightmareZ over there.
you have to be a member to see all of the other forums. thats why it looks pretty dull to you right now, ha.