Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new from saint louis

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new from saint louis

I'm Tep (short for Stephanie) and I've been lurking for probably about two months unregistered, researching flow on heads and cam information. I finally used all the information I've gathered from here and ported my own 243 heads, TB and LS6 oil pump. Long story short, I have had my WS6 for almost six months now and decided not to waste any time on building it up and I'm removing my engine next Monday to install my H/C/I/Headers.

My car is a 1998 Arctic White WS6. I bought it on 6/19/09 in OKC ... It is a rebuilt car ... I had a TON of repairs that I had to do before I could do anything and it took four months to license it BUT it's pretty awesome now that I don't have to worry about getting pulled over everytime I drive past a cop now

About me ... I'm 22, I graduated automotive school last year and I'm halfway done with high performance tuning and engine building classes. I work for Toyota doing nothing exciting at all. I grew up helping my dad with his Chevelles, Camaros and GTOs ... the only thing I have left to learn is body work. In my spare time, I always find something to do or fix on my car, rebuild dirt bikes/pit bikes, spend time with my man, paint everything, dork out on xbox, learn how to do machining, I love shooting guns and melting over puppies.

So Hi!

Last edited by tep98ws6; 11-18-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi sounds like you will have quite a car when finished.