Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New LS1 Owner from MN

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New LS1 Owner from MN

Hey guys, I just picked up my first LS1 car here a few weeks ago from another member on the boards here. I got a 2001 Camaro SS M6 with 21,000 miles. I only got to put 500 miles on the car before storing it for winter here but am in love with it already. The car came with 3.73 gears in the stock rear end, carbon fiber air lid and a spec stage 3+ clutch with mcleod master cylinder. Over the winter I'm looking to do a cam,headers, and some basic bolt ons. If you guys can give me any advice as to what products to go with and what to stay away from that would be helpful. I will post up some pictures soon of my new ride and can't wait for the modding to begin
Old 12-03-2009, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

welcome! check out both northstar camaro club of MN and the MN F body club. about the 3rd week of july at the mn state fair grounds is the car craft nats, the best muscle car show. check my sig for a great local tuner. cheers!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey its pat with the 2002 corvette zo6, I was at don's when you were looking at the car. Anyway you should join mngmp.com its where everyone that use to be on mnfbody went. That way you can meet people from around the area, also carl the guy that tuned my car and ryan's car is on there so you could talk to him about tuning also.