Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New owner intro

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner intro

Greetings all,
I've been a member for some time, mostly just dreaming and listening to the stories of other members. I'm a firefighter in Chesapeake, VA, and have been married for four years.
Recently I got my first F-body, a 93 Z28 6M. The car was recently repainted black and has some nice 17s off a C5 vette. From the exterior it looks great. It, unfortunately is not much more than a shell, the previous owner was involved in some kind of stereo business and had all kinds of electronics inside.
Tonight after I got it home I started to tear into it and removed an honest 30lbs of audio wiring! I have a 50 gallon yard bag full of wiring! Another issue is the guy wasn't very careful removing or reinstalling the interior pieces, everything inside is either loose or broken or both.
It's a shame since the outside looks so good, but I'm working at it, so if anyone has some interior pieces they want to donate to a broke firefighter let me know, I can use anything on the interior. I'll get some pics of it tomorrow along with the mountain of wires I've already removed. What a mess, wish me luck.

Last edited by cumminsram06; 12-07-2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Gramatical Errors
Old 12-07-2009, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Old 12-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Car looks great. Its a shame about the interior. I am sure you will be able to find some replacement interior parts on here. Good luck!