Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie from CA!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie from CA!

Just wanted to come on and introduce myself. Name is Brandon and I live in Northern Cali. I have been into cars for about 8 or so years now. Started with a bolt-on 88 5.0 Mustang, then I bought an SRT 4 with a 50 trim turbo. Now I own a 2006 Lancer Evolution with a low compression built motor, p-n-p head with cams, 62mm turbo and all supporting mods running on E85. It was just tuned the past weekend. Laid down 620whp and 480wtq on 36psi on a Mustang Dyno. Compared to the only other Evo around the area in this range running drag, it has the power to go 9s and up around 150mph. I also have a 89 LX 5.0 I just picked up to DD.

When it comes to Camaros, I picked up my first one back in July of 09. It's a '67 Camaro. Nothing special, just a standard coupe. I am actually building the car for my dad. I told my dad about it this past November for his birthday. He had 3 requirements: small block, 600rwhp, and descent gas mileage! First two things I said were FI and FI: fuel injection and forced induction! This past week I picked up a 99 Z28 donor car for us to use the motor and t56 trans out of, as well as some interior and whatever other parts we can swap over. Needless to say, I have a long way to go considering there is absolutely no interior, needs body work, I'm installing a 4-link rear, it's going stroker and it's getting a turbo kit that I have to fab up. But I know it will be a fun journey and will turn out nice as long as I take my time and keep it simple.

Lots of great info I have already found. This site will be a ton of help!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:57 AM
12 Second Club

Welcome. Sounds like you will have a fun project on your hands.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:26 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

come on down to the western section, lots of Ca. guys there!!!!!..and good luck with ur projects!!!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 01:12 PM

Thanks guys!