Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi from Va

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from Va

Hey everyone my name is Rocky.I live about 30 miles north of Newport News and about 45 miles from Richmond.I have a 00 Z not too sure about her future but I might convert her to a Autox and road course car.She is in good shape except for the seat and 181,xxx on the clock she still runs like new.Only mods at the moment are LM catback,lid,ultra z hood ported throttle body and some of the free mods.Best time at the drag strip so far was a 13.55 before the mods.I have not been back due to I think my trans is about too fail.
A little about my self real quick I am Lead Tech for Coca Cola in Seaford Va.I love nothing more than working on and driving cars.So who here is from Va that can help with trans issues?
Old 02-26-2010, 12:09 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome. Come check out our local forum too. HRFbody.com. I'm Red2001SS there. There might be someone on our site who can help you figure out the trans too. But if it's 181k, it's probably just getting old and needs a rebuild.

Oh, a few of us are going to Richmond Dragway tomorrow. Just some FYI.

-Rich
Old 02-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Thanks i will check out that site out as well.Im not gonna be able to make it too richmond maybe sometime soon.I will look you up on that other site