Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New here

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 10:07 AM
T/C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here

Whats up.. Just joining here i have been trying to get a Ls1 and been looking at alot of things on them this seems to be one of the best forums around... So figured i would sign up... and also figured i would ask for an opinion also... I Really am wanting to trade my 1970 GMC SWB For a ls1 car... But i got offered a 95 Trans am with 105k miles on it.. They say its super clean.. (They are bringing it Thursday for me to check out..)

I Am just wondering if this is about the best i am going to be able to get for my truck or if i should hold out for what i am really wanting and get a ls1 car...

The truck is lowered on 20''s flat black has a 350 Crate motor with 35k on it.. 3'' custom exhaust tucked up ran through the cross member dumps dual flow masters under the bed... In side is really nice with late module Chevy seats. All alum diamond plate bed.. Have a cam, lifters gasket kit, solid rear window, headers and a bunch of other parts with the truck...

Here are a few pictures

Hold out for a ls1? Or Am i lucky to be getting a nice 95 trans am?..

I have been asking 5k for the truck... Its worth more then that to me but i am sure its not to anyone else... Was the First car i have done Completely on my own.. 3rd i have done...
Old 05-26-2010, 11:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Honestly, I dont see anyone trading you a decent running LS1 for that truck. Post pics of the TA when you see it.

Welcome also.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:28 AM
T/C

Originally Posted by whytryz28
Honestly, I dont see anyone trading you a decent running LS1 for that truck. Post pics of the TA when you see it.

Welcome also.
Lol i figured I was just having to be honest with myself too... I have a few pictures of it already i will post after lunch will see how nice it really is Thursday..

And thanks seems like a good group of people.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:41 AM
T/C

Pictures

I am thinking i should just go for it... I am pretty sure the Lt1 will do for what i want anyways i just want to be able to get around 350 Hp for now... After i blow the motor i will be going for more... Is that realistic?

According to him the only problems are The cover on top of the motor is missing, There is a tear in the leather on both seats, and the dash is cracked so nothing i am to worried about..

Last edited by T/C; 05-26-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

You can make good power with an lt1. I say go for it!
Old 05-26-2010, 12:35 PM
T/C

Originally Posted by PadenAlbin
You can make good power with an lt1. I say go for it!
Cool thanks! will find out Thursday... I hate waiting